Tuesday, December 12, 2006

YFG Cork policy

I posted this up on Forum UCC nand i thought their might be other YFG'ers who wanted to get on the act

Hey all,

I am currently writing a discussion document for YFG's Policy for Cork City and Council. I would appreciate any input whatsoever.

I am currently looking at the Current area's


Transport
Health
Education
Environment
Housing
Enterprise and Employment
Natural Heritage and Local Development
Planning
Community Development
Recreation
Justice and Crime



if you have suggestions for further areas or suggestions in general please dont hesitate to contact me at spiller2@gmail.com


Cork is going to me a major battle ground and I will be asking local candidates, councillors, TD's and Sentaors for their input to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen