Sunday, December 10, 2006

Your starting early!

God if i heard that one more time yesterday I was going to freak. I was out canvassing with Cllr. Deirdre Clune in Carrigaline and Douglas shopping centres, and we did a walkabout in town afterwards. Great day, good weather for a change. But people were general shocked that we were out canvassing before Christmas. Sure we have to be. We dont know when the election is going to be it could be at any time between March and June next year.

Also the question I hate been asked. Why did I join YFG? Let me say it here and now.
I became aware of my political leanings around the time that John Bruton was Taoiseach. I can remember being in History class in Deerpark CBS, with Mr. O'Halloran teaching us about communism, and he could tell from the look on my face and my answers that I was not a fan of such forms of Government. So we came to the Blueshirts in Irish History and then he saw me liven up and know lots about things! So from then i was know as the Blueshirt when I was in School. Then logically I joined YFG when I started college!

Also people ask why I blog and I found this image which kinda sums it up for me.


I like to post my thoughts on issues and also raise issues as most of my friends check my blogs so therfore what I post up does get read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen