Saturday, September 15, 2007

Pol Sims

Well its official I am addicted to Political Sims, so I'm going to recommend two of them here. (They are the only two I play).

The first is Politics UK which I blogged about before. This is an excellent game. Though I've only been playing not even a month, I'm now the Conservative Shadow Secretary of State for Health and Shadow Minister for Local Government and English Regions. This game is great fun, you get to write PR's, policy and legislation and the Players are great fun. Sign up if you want. If you do sign up over this blog please PM me on it.

Now the other game is new, set up by a few of the players on PolUK, its called Politics 1900. Its set in 1900 (shock) so its great fun, as there is loads of material available. In this one I play William McGrath the Deputy Leader of the Irish Parliamentary Party. This is an excellent game for those interested in Politics at the turn of the century. You can also play Lords in this game. Again if you sign up PM me

Hopefully I'll bolg more often, cause Im a bad blogger I know....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen