Tuesday, April 29, 2008

POLUK stuff...

Yes, I know I havent blogged since Friday, but that might change about serious stuff later in the week. Especially after the Local Elections on Thursday in the UK. Anyway back to this post.

I got promoted on PolUK. I am no longer a Minister of State! I am now a fully fledged Secretary of State. My department? Education and Science. This is really hard for me though as I have only a small idea of the English Education System, thank you wiki. Anyway it will be an interesting time. I have my first peice of legislation ready too and I have to react to a BBC story about Corporal Punishment. Fun times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen