Monday, September 15, 2008

Halloween Parade!

A friend of mine dropped in a leaflet today to me at work and I said I'd post it here and see what interest she got from it! She dosent know I'm posting it online but what the heck!

Cork Community Art Link (who helped out at Cork Pride) are hosting "The Third Dragon of Shandon Halloween Parade" and are looking for people to take part in a wide area of parts. Including: giant puppet, prop, masks, costume and and lantern making, performance, music and organisation!


Contact: Cork Community Art Link 107 Shandon street, Cork

021 - 4212914 artlink[at]iolfree [dot]ie

There is an after party planned I believe also so should be a great night! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen