Sunday, September 21, 2008

More Reviews

The Man in the High Castle The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
A strange but interesting book. I really enjoyed reading this book and it had me hooked but the heading was a little strange for me. The author really dose well in conjuring up this other world where the Germans and the Japanese have won the war, the resulting situation is easily plausible. But there is something about the ending that annoys me, it just ends and I can't fathom it. An enjoyable read none the less.



International Organization: Polity, Politics and Policies International Organization: Polity, Politics and Policies by Volker Rittberger


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
This book is a wonderful exploration of the world of international organisations. The book clearly lays out how they are influenced and what they can do. It sets out a system of classifying international organisations basing it on on their inputs, process and outputs, not just on the regional or international competences. A highly interesting read




The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse by Robert Rankin


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
This is an excellent book which had me enjoying every page! The story twists and turns through Toytown following Jack and Eddie as they try to work out the whos committing these dastardly deeds! An enjoyable read!




View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen