Thursday, October 09, 2008

This blog can change your life...

I believe I was paid the highest compliment possible as a blogger last night when someone told me that this blog changed their life. This is something I have not set out to do as I post haphazardly on a variety of subjects that I am interested in. I must say it meant a lot to me that person had such a high opinion of this blog and that it allowed them to admit to themselves who they are!

I am still getting over the fact that my writing had an effect on someone. It's an amazing feeling I must say.

I was thinking of giving up on blogging, but this has reinvigorated me! So expect more posting! Time permitting of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen