Friday, November 14, 2008

Emailing me

Just a quick post for people who email me with interesting links or articles for this blog. Please let me know why you are contacting me with a short paragraph or a PS explaining it. This mainly applies to Organisations who see me as an activist on a few issues sending me a random article with links in the text (that I can't see or easily copy to the blog!!) is not that helpful! So if you are sending me a link for a petition for example write our petition http://blah not having the text as a link! Also all articles I recieve by email will have EMail: before the title!

Thanks for sending me stuff though. I do find it interesting. Its surprising how many people know of me!

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen