Friday, December 26, 2008

A Favourite Picture

This is a photo taken of himself and I at a Christmas Party outside Café Paradiso on Washington St/Western Road. It is a brilliant photo in my opinion. One of the Girls, who was taking the photo a just said "Pretend your gay" which sent us both into howls of laughter as she took the photo.

From Kerry North - Xmas Party


Afterwards when I put the photo on Facebook and that another of the girls left a comment that left me with a smile on my face (as well as a blush! but i do that easily).

This is a good caption of two lovely guys having fun...cheers me up just looking at it........it needs to blown up, framed and put up on the wall so everyone can see.


I see what she means and I hope it cheers you up too! It cheers me up every time I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen