Sunday, December 14, 2008

What a bunch of...

Posers!

So I went out with a few friends on Friday night and when looking at the pictures I realise that we (especially me!) are a bunch of posers when a camera appears! See the photos below! But it was a great night! Started off at a birthday party with an old friend from school and then went on to Ruby's!

Me
Me posing in Ruby's! I blame @tywinlannister

Min


Oisin


Full Album on Picasa Web Albums

It was a great night!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Hey! As I recall I also did some posing on Friday night..........where the hell am I?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't pose as much as the gays! ;)

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen