Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year from Sydney, Australia!Image by Leorex via FlickrWell Its 2009, and we made it! Woo go us! Well I'm not normally one for new years resolutions but this year, I'm going to. I have an urge to and I think I can do it.

1. Keep in contact.
I am normally useless at keeping in contact, but this year I have friends moving away so I must keep in contact. Also must keep in contact with German friends and au pair family!

2. Get swimming
For awhile I used to swimming to go swimming on my day off so I am going to try doing that again

3. Keep Blogging
Blogging went on and off as the year progressed but with lots happening next year I think I'll manage to keep blogging.

I think 3 are managable! Are you making any resolutions for this brand new year?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen