Monday, January 05, 2009

Song of the Week - Jan 5th

So usually I normally pick songs that are well known in Ireland for my song of the week, mid week tune and tune for the weekend, but not any longer. From now on I am going to try and find different songs to introduce you to something different. I did, do it for the Tune of the weekend with Polarkreis 18 but it will now be offical blog policy!

So this weeks song is a lovely song by the German band Stanfour. The song is called "In Your Arms" and I have listened to it about a dozen times! Excellent song. It is currently 25th in the German Charts. Enjoy it.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen