Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fine Gaeler's on Twitter

Image representing Twitter as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase

I was recently asked about official Fine Gael stuff on Facebook and twitter (I seam to be the go to person) and I must say there isn't any that I knew of! That remineded of my FineGaelNews bot on twitter and I checked out its followers and I found three Senators and a TD who use it properly as well as a Local Election Candidate.

The Senators are Senator Fidelma Healy Eames from Galway, Fine Gaels spokesperson on Education in the Seanad; Senator JP Phelan from Kilkenny and Fine Gaels spokesman on Enterprise, Trade & Employment in the Seanad; and Paschal Donohoe fromn Dublin who is persumed FG Candidate for Dublin South byelection.

The TD is Lucinda Creighton, she is Fine Gaels spokesperson on Europe and she is T.D. for Dublin South East.

The Local Election Candiate is Simon Harris who is running in Greystones, Co Wicklow for the local council.

Also to be fair I did find a Fianna Failer on twitter too it's Eoin Ryan MEP for Dublin. Ciaran Cuffe of the Green Party is also on twitter, also Green Party Senator and Dublin Euro candidate Deirdre De Burca is on twitter!

Do you know of more Irish Politicians on twitter? Let me know!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen