Monday, February 02, 2009

Steve's Five-A-Day 2/2/09

On the platform, readingImage by moriza via Flickr

Some reading for a Monday

1. Twenty Major wonders should we say something if our taxi driver farts
2. Darragh points to a brilliant site "Old Jews Telling Jokes"
3. GayPatriot highlight a disaster in Kentucky and Obama is doing nothing. (And the news networks arent reporting it either!)
4. The H.I. has a brilliant post on for nine pounds about Wii Fit that had me smiling
5. George has a good post on the Th!nk blog comparing the EU to Unilever. It makes ya think all right!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. hi dude your blog is interesting and looks cool,i like to share my link.visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang you read a lot. I have so many school books to keep up with, I don't have time to even read recreational books.

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen