Monday, March 09, 2009

FG Ard Fheis

The Fine Gael Ard Fheis will be taking place on the 3rd-4th of April in City West in Dublin and as I said on twitter last week, Bloggers will be given Media Accreditation. I have no information about who to contact specifically at the moment about it, but when I do I will post it. All I can suggest is calling the Fine Gael HQ at (01) 6198444 and asking them about it.

I found out via the National Youth Officer on Thursday Night as she was attending a YFG AGM in UCC (which I have a post in draft about which (hopefully) will be done by the by end of week)

i have booked the time off work for Ard Fheis so hopefully will be there!

(PS Blogging has been light as himself is up!)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen