Sunday, December 31, 2006

My Opinion - Year in Review



Well that is the visitor stats for My Opinion this year, and I must say its been the best year yet. I started off blogging back in March '05 but its only in the last few months that I really got into blogging as can be seen in the graph!



2006 has been quite a year for me. Mainly down as my health, mentally and physically deteriorated. Between my tonsils and left eye (I've developed a blind spot) and my mental health difficulties (Panic Attacks nearly over them, hence all the posts on Mental Health!) I have had bright spots. My excellent parents, sister, extended family, friends and colleagues have all rallied around and given me excellent support and I love ye all!!! I'm leaving out one very important person, my rock, my Boyfriend. He was the bright spot of 2006 for me, and the year would have been terrible without him and his support. I've been with him for half the year now and, for the first time, I defiantly can say, that I know what it is to be loved and to love!

On this blog though I've continued with the old FG slant (obv like!) and started a new daily blog post, Morning Briefing, which I'm really enjoying. My interest in the Irish Language as been rekindled through various blogs and taking to people as Gaeilge and starting off my Morning Briefings with a bit of Irish!

Well 2006 will be a year that I will never forget for good and bad reasons! Heres to 2007!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen