Monday, January 01, 2007

Rum and Monkey Stuff!

My friend sent me a link for a name generator on this site but i found other things also!

My japanese name is 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain) 大輝 Taiki (large radiance).
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.



I'm David Cobb!
Which Presidential Candidate Are You?
Rung from Rum and Monkey's very own liberty bell.

I am Mount Everest!
Which Extremity of the World Are You?
From the towering colossi at Rum and Monkey.

I'm Joshua Abraham Norton, the first and only Emperor of the United States of America!
Which Historical Lunatic Are You?
From the fecund loins of Rum and Monkey.

I'm Swiss, yodelodelodelay-hee-foo'
Which Survivor of the Impending Nuclear Apocalypse Are You?
A Rum and Monkey joint.

I'm a lesbian first lady. Woo
Which Famous Homosexual Are You?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen