Monday, October 15, 2007

Gays behind Satanist plot! WTF?

I am soooo annoyed with the Catholic Church. I read this story in todays Guardian (Yes I know the link is to CNN, but i cant find it on the guardian website). He claims he was pretending to be gay to get to the end of a Satanist plot! What the hell like!!!!!

Well I have some facts for Monsignor Tommaso Stenico

1. I am Gay
2. I am not a Satanist
3. I do not even believe in the Devil
4. I am a Christian

Its over stories like this that really have turned me off the Catholic Church. I was raised Catholic and I didn't have any major hang-up with my religion, until I came out. I have lots of respect for certain priest who I know and do not judge or condemn people beacuse of their sexuality.

Also isn't highly unethical for psychologists or psychotherapists to pose as something there not???

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen