Saturday, March 22, 2008

Last post, actions to follow up

While writing my last post, I decided whats the point it just writing the post if I dont do anything about it. So what will I do.

1. Email both the Minister for Health and Children (Mary Harney TD) and Minister of State with responsibility for Disability and Mental Health (Dr. Jimmy Devins TD). When and if I get a response, I will post them.

2. Email my local TD's and Senators Cork South Central TDs: Micheál Martin FF, Michael McGrath FF, Deirdre Clune FG, Ciarán Lynch LAB and Simon Coveney FG. Senator Jerry Buttimer FG. Any other suggestions?

3. Write a petition. Done and its online here Please sign it.

I wonder which will get the quickest resposnes.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen