Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A Vision for Change - Minister of State Response

I recently recieved an email from the Department of Health where Dr. Jimmy Devins, T.D referred my email. The email is a shorted version of The Ministers reply (surprise, surpirse). I am surprised the email made it to my inbox as the title made me weary to open it. "Ref: KB233" is a strange title to give an email, in my opinion anyway!

Lets see the line again that they want to drill home:

In view of the significant additional investment in 2006 and 2007, it is appropriate, in 2008, to pause and review the situation to ensure consolidation of the investment to date.


Makes me angry every time I read it.

---
Previous Posts:
A Vision For Change - Ministers Response
Government set to abandon "A Vision for Change"
Last post, actions to follow up
"A Vision For Change" Budget not spent on Mental Health!

Links:
Petition - Implemet Fully "A Vision for Change"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen