Thursday, April 03, 2008

Who in the World is Rachel Moore?

Those people who know me and are on my MSN contact list have propably been wondering why my handle on it is "Steve/Rachel Moore, MP for Brighton Pavillion". Well heres the answer. I am back playing Politics UK . I am playing the Conservative MP for Birghton Pavilion, Rachel Moore. I have been appointed Minister of State for Social Services and get to work with a fantastic player, Milly Calvert, who is Secretary of State for Social Services. We recently worked on the Hospice and Nursing Home Management Act 1981 and we had fun and it is currently at seconding reading. I am thinking of doing an IC post, it came up on another players blog so look out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen