Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The "No Argument" I hate the most

Someone left a comment on "What Better Deal?", since deleted, using the argument I hate the most. The Argument in question is, that other countries are being denied the vote. That is only true in one country in my opinion and that is the United Kingdom where the Labour Government promised a referendum, but did not deliver. In every other country this is not the case. In fact national referendums are illegal in Germany so the argument goes no where. We have to hold a referendum due to the Crotty Case and the fact that membership is in our constitution. The argument goes nowhere and should not be entertained and personally I am fed up with it.

Of course the same commentator went on a about a "Christian Europe". Of course commenting on someone commenting on a Non-Christians claiming this is not going to win me over!

A short rant, but its my day off and don't want to harp on all day

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen