Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Plurking about


Those of you who read this blog and were on my twitter knew I was fairly good at updating that in Germany but since I got back I'm useless! There is a reason for this. My tweets fell off after they had problems with the IM use. Thats how I used it so I havent used it really since then. Tough I went mad on it last night!

On Friendfeed tough I discovered a new (well new to me) site and its like twitter in the fact that its micro blogging. Those with eagle eyes will have noticed the new box on the sidebar but, for those who haven't check out my plurk and have a poke around and maybe join it?

I prefer it to twitter as to me its more fluid and interactive. its great that it keeps track of conversations so there is no searching through pages looking for stuff. Its all neat and tidy and there is plenty of customisable stuff on the site too as long as you keep your karma up, which is interesting in its own way!

So take a look and join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen