Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Delaying the Pain

Well everyone knows the Budget, one of the harshest in years, is coming today, and I plan to avoid it! I'll read all about it later, not going to be depressed on my week off, especially on the third day of it! So instead I start my attendance of Film Fest screenings today. Today I have two, The Japanese Animation Programme at 13:00 in the Triskel and the Mexican Shorts 1 at 16:30 in the Kino

Tomorrow is also a day with two screenings Spinnin' which has changed loaction to the Gate at 15:30 and Blindness at 20:30 at the Opera House!

I will try and write a short review tomorrow of todays films, as I have College tonight and won't have time!

Enjoy the budget everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen