Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Me and Religion: Part II

So when I last posted about my religion (back in July!) I was thinking about becoming a Bahá'í as the whole atheism thing didn't exactly work for me! Well nor has being a Bahá'í. So what am I now? Well I am a pagan. I believe in a number of gods and also have great faith in Angel Cards and Runes. It is a strange feeling these. I also have many other things happen to me that is pointing me in this direction some of which I won't mention as they are very personal. I'm not exactly sure why I am typing this but I feel the need to get it off my chest and so that you know where I am coming from when I right about religious issues or figures.

I suppose I was always close to nature and I suppose my interest in history and mythology now tie in very closely to my religion. It strange that it is only this week that I started using Runes and they have already had an impact on me. I got them over two years ago for Christmas and I don't know whay I didn't use them. They are amazing and freakishly accurate. I did a runecast today on me giving up coffee (I'm doing it in support of someone giving up smoking, so a good cause) and they told me it was a good thing to do. That I needed patience as well as will power and that I will be successful. So good news! My angel cards also regularly come up good and in fact give me a kick up the arse at times to ask people out!

Anyways thats enough for now. Some information for any other pagans in Cork there is a moot every second Sunday. next one is this Sunday 9th at 4:00pm in the Cornerhouse pub on Coburg Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen