Sunday, November 09, 2008

Review of Nosh + Coffee

Nosh + Coffee,
Carey's Lane,
Cork,
Ireland

This is my favourite Cafe in Cork. Its is the location of my Saturday morning treat before work. The staff here are delightful and the smell of freshly baked goods in the morning is mouth watering. I find Nosh + Coffee to be very reasonable priced too, especially in comparison to Gloria Jeans. This is definately a place to go to unwind after a spot of shopping to allow yourself to relax before heading on home.


I would also recommend Nosh + Coffee as a place for lunch. Their food is really nice and good quality. I just adore their panini's. Again they are very reasonably priced!

Rated 5/5 on Nov 09 2008
Vote on Spiller2's Reviews at LouderVoice
Review Tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen