Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Blogs - 28/12/08

BloggerImage by kuribo via FlickrProbably the last of these this year, but these are a few of the blogs that have recently been added to my blogroll.

Tallyman.ie
Tallyman is a blogger I know! And I am delighted he started blogging as so far he has really interesting posts and has even made me rethink things (see: Did we get it wrong on the Pope?). Do check him out. One to watch for 09 I'd say!

The Other Fellow
The Other Fellow is Grandads long suffering typists. He has an excellent blog and one I am enjoying reading!

Sully's Blog
Sully is a nerd too! Lol! But in all seriousness, it is a very good blog.

Despod
Despod is a fellow Corkman, and his blog is full of interesting pictures and views about Cork. Check it out!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen