Thursday, January 15, 2009

Looking for something to do before TeenCamp?

I know a few people will be wandering aroud Dublin before TeenCamp, especially those (like me) who are travelling up for it.I know of two events that are happening on Saturday that might make the day more fun (and techie).

The first is brought to my attention by The Angry Hedgehog, informs us on his blog that Dublin OpenCoffee Club is happening on Saturday morning at 10:30 in the New York Grind, which is on Excise Walk in the IFSC. I love Cork OpenCoffee Club so will try and head along to the Dublin one.

The other event is a pre-TeenCamp Meet being organised by ChrisD. He is suggesting that people meet from 11.30am in Starbucks on College Green.

I may be meeting people before hand so will try and make it to one of these events!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen