Friday, January 16, 2009

Saturday January 17th – POA*

Cork Dublin Express 1Image by LostCarPark via FlickrIm bored on the train, so decided to make up my plan for tomorrow. So the hope for tomorrow is to get up earlyish (I am going out tonight, so give me some chance) and do some shopping. I don’t see myself heading over to the IFSC for Dublin OpenCoffee Club.
After that it is either meet with Vlad (of Etre Mortal, Etre Sincere) and then onto the Pre-TeenCamp meet in Starbucks on College Green.

Then it is off to TeenCamp from 1pm to 7pm. After that, someone expects me to buy them a pint. I think it’s of Guinness. Then it is food time (not sure where yet, supermacs at the train station??? ), before the train at 21:00 from Dublin Heuston to Cork Kent.

Should arrive into Cork for 23:55 then it is home bed, not pub, as I have work on Sunday.

A good plan I think.

*POA = Plan of action



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen