Thursday, January 29, 2009

Steve's Five-A-Day - 29/1/09

Yes, I know I promised I'd do this yesterday, but I fell asleep! So its back today and I have 1000+ posts to choose from! So here it goes.

1. Tony Barber of the FT's Brussels Blog experiments with Google Translate after talking with us at Think About It
2. Robin has a good post about Eircom giving into the Music industry
3. Meanwhile UnaRocks reports that other broadband providers wont be doing a similar deal.
4. CentreRight tell us of how a Labour Rebel, didn't rebel accidentally...
5. Iain Dale shows us what the Icelanders think of Brown.


and some light relief sent to me by a friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen