Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Think About It - Update



Yes this, is the Blogging Competition thing that I am in. Im off to Brussels on Sunday for the launch. Will be back in Cork on Tuesday.

The organisers have a blog up with advice and stuff for us, but there is also information on the EU and other campaigns on it.

Some of the others taking part have linked to their websites, so here that are if you want to check out what I am up against. Not all the blogs are in English!

Making Things Happen - Italy
Kleita - Latvia(Its Martha that is in the Competition I think)
Jose Miguel Calatayud's websitt -Spain
Etan Smallman - UK
Paris Never Ends - Lithuania
Katrina Bishop Blogs - UK
AriRusila’s BalkanBlog - Finland
The International - Germany
(un)fencing the mind - The Netherlands
Блогът на Юруков - Bulguria
phat phred - Sweden
European Tribune Diary of Frank Schnittger - Ireland
pypiaus blog’as - Lithuania
Corina Murafa - Romania
AnTyx - Estonia
BORUT PETERLIN, a Slovenian photographer in a rabbit hole of photography - Slovenia
Thailand tur/retur - Denmark
Lehet, Más a Világ - Hungary
Eamonn Fitzgerald's Rainy Day - Ireland
Intialektualu - Lithuania

I will update the list as I get more links.

Sunday night sees a meetup in one of the hotels followed by a 9:30am start on the Monday in Sofitel. We will be having panel discussions on blogging on the like. It should be fun! Tuesday will see us visit the European Parliament. It will be my third visit. I am getting the full program tomorrow!

I am very excited!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:52 p.m.

    I hope it all goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grannymar, there is a public vote element so you may be called upon to vote! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:03 p.m.

    Thank you for the link! I am considering doing the same listing on my blog... See you in BXL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:39 p.m.

    Interesting competition...nice prizes too- not to mention the trip to Brussels! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corina making contacts is part of it so the link is the least I can do at the moment! :)

    Julie it is trés interessant as theu say in french. All the prizes are macs though.... i hate macs! but the fact that is free might change my view slightly :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:53 p.m.

    Kleita - where Marta writes is from Latvia

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen