Monday, February 23, 2009

IBA Post

I attend the Irish Blog Awards on Saturday and what a night! It was brilliant orchestrated by Damien Mulley and his army of helpers. The Cork International Airport Hotel was amazing!!

Congratulations to all the winners well deserved.

For me the best part of the blog awards was getting to meet bloggers who I enjoy interacting with. I managed to get to meet the following:

Grannymar
Grandad
Elf In Amsterdam
McaWilliams
Suzy of Maman Poulet
FontFiddler
RedMum
Walter
Gavin and Ciara
Robin Blanford

I met others too but my mind has gone blank!! Please remind me! I also met a few people I know from TeenCamp and OpenCoffee so it was great to meet them all again!

I am still recovering from the twister! But again a great night! Well done all involved!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen