Sunday, March 15, 2009

Offical Video - Sinéad Mulvey & Black Daisy - "Et Cetera"

The official video for the Irish Eurovision entry is online and the song is really growing on me! Check it out!



To quote a friend who just heard the song "Holy crap, that song is awesome!" (He does mean in comparison with previous years!)

In other news Georgia has withdrawn from the Eurovision Song Contest this year. It was claimed that the lyrics infringe the rules of the contest.

I think most of the songs have now been been chosen and that means the running order will decided shortly and that means preview time for me! I am looking forward to that.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. certainly an also-ran.
    etc etc etc is so similar to blah, blah, blah...
    I'm going back to Dima Bilan who sings like he actually cares

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen