Thursday, March 12, 2009

4th Think Post!

So yea I just stuck up my fourth post on the Think About It Blog. This one is on how I got involved in Politics and I have given it an EU slant. It was inspired by a converstaion at Cork OpenCoffee so do please check it out and rate. I have reprinted the first paragraph as a teaser:

I am a rare one, I mean among my peers, that not only am I interested in politics but I am actively involved in politics. The EU and European Politics has played a large role in this, especially in me becoming aware of politics, both nationally in Ireland and in the EU of 15 member states as it was then.


Read the rest and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen