Thursday, March 12, 2009

Taoiseach Answers Our Questions

European CouncilImage via Wikipedia

Well, Brian Cowen did answer some of the questions posed by the public to him in his online Q&A, try and keep your eyes open during the video's. I think that is the harder task, I didn't realise he was that boring, and people give out to me that Enda is boring (he is but Cowen is worse in these videos). And if you are wondering, he didn't answer my "loaded" question. The videos are all below.

Welcome and Thanks


The Economy


The Pension Levy


The Political Situation


The Smart Economy


Are you still awake? Fair play? I wonder will they try this again?



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen