Thursday, February 26, 2009

Followers are Back!

Google, Inc.Image via Wikipedia

So yay, the followers count is back to where it was! I spent the last good few minutes trying to public follow all the blogs I follow and google/blogger sure dont make this easy! You have to change the settings for each blog individually. Either by visiting each of the Blogs or going to the "Manage" page below the Reading List on the Dashboard page.

This is very easy to change either as when you change the setting on each page it refreshes the entire page! I had a list of 95 blogs to go through so I just concentrated on blogs that I do follow and are on blogspot, otherwise I would be there all day! Come on Google make it easier for us to change it!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!
Please note that posts containing links not pertaining to the discussion may be deleted!

Thank you
Stephen